Tuition and Fees
- 9th-12th grades: Catholic families $11,919 Non-Catholic families $12,317
- International Students: $16,500
Additional Annual Costs
- Registration Fee: $425
- Retreat Fee: $150
- Technology Fee: $250
- First Year iPad purchase:$550
- Textbooks: $300 (estimate)
- Uniforms: $200 (estimate)
- PE clothes/uniforms: $50 (estimate)
- Athletic fees: $200 for football, $125 per sport for all other sports/maximum charge of 2 sports per student
- Spirit Packs/athletic practice uniforms: $150 - $200 per sports
- Additional Fees: $45 - $225 (AP testing, yearbook, dances, etc...)
- Tuition Payments: The first tuition payment is due July 1 of each year. Based on 11 months from July 2020 - May 2021.
- Garces Memorial High School offers four payment plans:Plan 1 - Annual payment
Plan 2 - Semiannual payment
Plan 3 - Quarterly payment
Plan 4 - Monthly payment (for eleven months)
Garces Memorial is committed to offering every student in Kern County the opportunity to receive a Catholic education. For this reason, the Garces Financial Aid program was established. Garces Memorial High School provides financial assistance to those families who demonstrate financial need. If you currently receive financial aid at Garces, you must reapply. Scroll down to How to Apply.
All families who feel they may qualify for need-based financial aid are encouraged to complete the application . The size of the financial aid award will depend on the level of demonstrated need. No student will receive the full amount of tuition in financial aid.
Any family that is in need of tuition assistance must apply no later than February 19, 2020. No individual will be considered for financial aid unless they have completed and submitted all forms and the required paperwork. All funds will be awarded on a first-come, first-serve basis depending on availability and need. Information and the necessary forms for tuition assistance are available below. A $35 processing fee is required by FACTS Grant & Aid to generate a completed application.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Financial Aid must be submitted no later than February 19, 2020 for consideration by the committee. Late applications will only be considered if there are funds available. Please note that incomplete applications and missing documents will result in a delay in processing by FACTS Grant & Aid which may affect the ability of the committee to award funds.
For additional information and assistance, visit the FACTS Grant & Aid website or contact Mrs. Lee or Mr. Coleman at 661-327-2578 for additional help.